What do you do to sincerely encourage your fellow co-workers? Goodwill and true sincerity go a long way!
You may wonder what other individuals are making in veterinary medicine. I recently wrote proceeding notes for the CACVT Spring Conference and it was powerful brining together various survey results in one place. Tell we what you think.
Following are statistics for salaries of veterinary technicians, assistants and managers from various sites:
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians (NAVTA),
- Colorado Association of Certified Veterinary Technicians (CACVT),
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS),
- Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) and
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) for various positions and titles. You may appreciate having these statistics all in one place. Continue reading